Friday, July 28, 2006

truly the dearest friend


Friendship is an amazine thing, This woman has been a God sent to me, Without her, I would have never known how to handled country life, I have called her many times since moving here to Tennessee, when there wasn't any water, since a storm had knocked out the elerticy and the pump in the water house was not pumping the water into the house, it was through her that we needed to turn off the pump and restart it or the pump would burn out ,something we couldn't afford happen, And then when the water froze, (we wasn't all of the water ,just the hot water, )she would tell me to let it be until the weather warmed up, and things would be back to normal , And it did , She is also the one that would send me a box filled of things to do , Pillow cases to work on , since my husband would go off somewhere leaving me alone here in the new house , far away from family and friends, many a nights spent calling her , when he wasn't home and crying on her shoulders about how things were going here , and when I made my recent trip back home, to see family and freinds , She made sure that I saw as many of old friends ,co/works as she should round up,. She also went through her can goods to see what she wanted to give me, that she knew she could know longer eat , for health reasons . or want to take with her since she was moving herself , and I was grateful for it, I have learned not to turn my noise up at anything like those gifts. Since living here , and money has been tight , our dream has been a rough one , I have learned to recievce what ever I am giving, But this lovely woman gives without looking for anything in return, she has blessed me with her loving heart and gives, even when she too is having it hard, For my birthday , her gift to me was money, and with those can goods she kindly gave me , she went out of her way to buy me stationary , tablets to write my many letters to all of my loved ones , only because I told her I was running out of them. This is truly Gods angel , he blessed the earth with such a love. from a person I would have never thought could be, TRuth be, our first meeting , this woman and I , never got off to a great start. this was souly because of me, I only saw what I wanted and couldn't see past my blinders, When I think we may have never befriended each other, I am shamed,
The thing is , don't judge , keep an open mind and to hell what others may say . Live your life , love those that come into your life for who they are, and be so humble that you have what you do. GOD DOESN"T BRING THOSE PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFE FOR NOT , THERE IS REASONS, IF IT IS ONLY TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF . LOVE IS EVERYTHING !

No comments: