Saturday, July 08, 2006

hard to understand



I have always wonder why I became friends with Lynnie, She without a doubt a caring person, but the exstream that you can't bare it any longer. I know truthly why I became her friend, there was something me that thought I could shine some kind of light on how the real world works. But instead I learned something, you can't change a person unless they are willing to do it themself , She is a beautiful person, she will only give as much as she is willing give , she places to much of a high standard, that no one can fit, she will speak what she feels and doesn't care how it will hit home, she isn't open to anything that doesn't meet her money type, She pushes to please men in a way that a woman think she has to lose weight , getting made up. I guess that is why she has as much as she does.
The truth , I would have never befriended her back then, her know it all attitude just rubbed me the wrong way, but as I have read , that there must have been something of her in me , to get to me like that. That is how I felt about Virginia , she would go out of her way to make friends, but I wouldn't ( back than) to make friends with her, just because she would do things that I thought she should have not done, and in the end we became the closets of friends , I love her, without thinking she has called me supported me in all that I had done, she went out of her way to be there for my niece, who thought she had breast cancer, she talked her through it and was there when I moved miles away, she sent me a box of pillow cases to craft, when living out here in the country and feeling alone, she was and has been the one that I have called apond when I needed a shoulder, She has asked me why I wouldn't have made friends of her earlier in our working life together, I couldn't tell her ashamed to say why. Because I saw in you , something I didn't care to see in myself . Even though I have these two friends , to which they are the same as well as different, Virginia is the one that stands out most to me, with little she has she gives the most, what Lynnie has , the more she give the lest, but should this stop the love of friendship ? I think knot, because love it love, it isn't givin on wether you can get the most out of your friend or how little, It is the friendship of support , the understanding you can give .
Who is to say what kind of friend I am to them, I do know what kind of friendship I have to give and what I get from the both of them, I get to look at myself through them to understand a bit about who I am or who I don't want to be , They are the mirrors of the soul. They are put there in my life path to learn something and I have and will as the time allows me to learn from the both of them,
I have lost friends just a Jan and many others Sue They have left me for one reason or another, I had to learn that too and I do understand, That I wasn't much of a friend then, what is the saying what goes around comes around , but they were at one time a part of my life that was needed to go, and now they aren't. I have set out with two new friends that have given me another step of my life to learn from. Growth is a hard part to life. But a part we all have to take.

No comments: